Meet Companion V2. The same great survival system, better than ever before 🦏
Best in class survival equipment, built to sustain two or more humans.
In order to become the world's most advanced 72-hour survival system we combined unmatched organization, quality, and quick access into an absolute beast of a pack - built to withstand whatever life throws your way.
So, what's the difference from V1 to V2?
- The dimensions were slightly bumped up (see dimensions below).
- Build quality improvements.
- Simplified pouch layout and graphics.
- A truckload more goodness in the gear department:
- "Scout" water filter (tested, and better than a Sawyer mini).
- "SCRB-007" bolt-action pen (yes, James Bond would use this pen).
Notebook with dotted, lined, and graph paper (because life requires this).
First aid pouch doubled in size to allow for greater storage.
- New and greatly improved tactical goggles (anti-fog).
Zip ties (both reusable and fixed in varying lengths).
Why didn't you artificially raise your prices like other brands if you made the product better and added more gear?
Creating top tier products is what grounds us, not exorbitant prices to make investors happy.
We are bootstrapped from day 1. Built from the ground up.
Dimensions: 17.5x13x8in (45x32x20cm)
Q and A:
- Ships within 48 hours (or less for domestic orders).
"fully kitted" = everything you see below. Stocked with all of our greatest survival gear.
- We standby everyone of our products, and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And remember, be 🦏 ready.